Saturday, July 11, 2009

Time just ticks by. tick! tick! tick! tick!

The adage "time and tide wait for none" used to sound so simple to memorise and score that 1 mark in my childhood. I never understood why they valued this adage and made us memorise it, when it was so simple.

Today at this point of my life, when I see myself loaded with loads of visions and dreams in my eyes, I see that, I have kept targets lined up for me at different age points of my life, its then I find myself running short of time for the amount of things I need to accomplish. Everytime a second goesby, it sends back a realisation to me - that, I need to express gratitude to my school teachers, for, they made me memorise an invaluable adage.

The amount of time we have is limited. None of our days will expand beyond 24 hours. Even if life expectancy assumed, is 70 yrs. 70*365*24 hours=6,13,200 hours totally, is what you get. On an average if a man sleeps for 6 hours a day and needs 2 hours for his daily habits 4,04,300 hours are the productive hours left in hand.

So Just ask yourself how many have you spent already from this bank balance of yours and how much is remaining in your balance. Please make sure you spend this very carefully and purchase assets in life than spending it on liabilities.

Trust me my dear frinds, we all make choices. Its a personal choice to either cut down on our dreams and take time off to relax and spend a lot of it on liesure and entertainment, (the one that offers temporary joy) or make a wise choice to spend in a wise way on steps towards your goals and dreams. When you enjoy the steps towards your dreams and goals so much, that they become entertaining and keep you on toes 24/7, then you deserve to spend hours on leisure and entertainment. Its a choice we make. Most of the people say they didnt have enough time for doing big things. (I tend to disagree with them)

"When you know how to squeeze every single second of your life pushing yourself closer to your dreams, time will expand for you" - sujit lalwani

This article is open to comments. Elaborate writing on this would not be helpful. Stop reading this and start doing something.

Time is just ticking by.

tick! tick! tick! tick! tick! tick!

Have a great life ahead. Happy spending:-)

(Bank balance - 6,13,200/- How much is your expense till date? how much is your balance today? its time to plan your "Budget of LIFE")

9 comments:

  1. You're such an inspiration Sujit. Awesome post as usual. Keep them coming! You have a huge fan following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Trishma: Thanks a ton trishma. I am glad my thoughts are able to inspire people. They inspire me as well. :-)

    Thanks to all my fans for the support and encouragement. I will keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grt going buddy!!!! im proud of u!!!
    "all the best!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great words :)
    keep goin strong

    http://mysticserene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning sir!
    each and every word you spell gives me a 1000 volt electrifying current that charges me, to go on with my activity. thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sujit, Jayanthilal Shishodiya here.(jay)
    i have a thought to share, i feel just by being a slave to the clock, and thinking of the minutes or hours lost in the process i guess it would make more sense to be able to do your work diligently, in time and with purpose this i believe will give u the satisfaction of a job well done, then crib and cry and join the race of running behind time, what time are we discussing when life itself is uncertain, do we humans come with a validity period, and what about the time on which your family has a right, how do u account for it, for me any success at the cost of a good rest at the cost of a good family life, and time spent with your loved ones is no success at all. i choose to differ

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir..i realize that i dont have enough balance but even though i am not able to u know as u said purchase assests..after attending ur talk it inspired me...but the fire has put off..dont know what to do..need a dose of ur talk once again

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dinu,,
    The best thing a person can do is to find motivation in himself.. then no one can stop you.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback will be appreciated.